Top Ten List For Answers To The Question
HOW OLD ARE YOU?
10. If you're writing a book-leave out this chapter!
9. I'll take what's behind door number 2. (Let's Make a Deal with Monty Hall)
8. I'll have to use a "lifeline" before I give you my final answer. (Who Wants to be A Millionaire with Regis Philbin)
7. I'll take the category Goofy Ideas for $500. The answer is "A new Life." The question is, "What do I need most?" (Jeopardy with Alex Trebeck)
6. Let's put it this way-if I had been a contestant on the TV shows "Survival"and "Big Brother"-I'd have been the first one kicked off the island and voted out of the house!
5. Remember the song, "Take This Job and Shove It?" Just substitute the words "this job" with "my age" and I'll hum a few bars.
4. I'll tell Harrison Ford…you'll have to check with him!
3. I don't know-I haven't checked with the Psychic Hotline today.
2. Take my advice-A Closed Mouth Gathers No Feet!
1. If you must know, whatever my age may be-- I'm always open to a better offer…..For example, I'll trade it for a case of chocolate in a heartbeat!!
Return to Neat Women Inc. Freebies